30 November 2020
Rutherford Health plc
Interim Accounts for the six months ended 31 August 2020
Rutherford Health plc (the "Company", or the "Group"), the holding company of a group committed to providing innovative cancer care of the highest quality, is pleased to announce today its interim results for the six months ended 31 August 2020.
- Revenues up 43% to £3.575m compared to the first half of FY20 (£2.497m).
- A driver of revenue growth was from Proton Beam Therapy.
- Contracts signed with Equitix to lease up to 5 Diagnostic Centres with the first centre confirmed in Taunton Somerset and expected to be ready at the end of 2021.
- NHS Taunton contract in place to deliver diagnostic services.
- NHS contracts in place in Thames Valley and South Wales for diagnostic support.
- Revenues in the second half of the year will be further boosted by the new mobile Diagnostic facilities that have commenced in August 2020 in Taunton and the expanding services of Mammography and Ultrasound availability across the Rutherford Cancer Centres.
- Collaboration agreement signed with Panthera Bio Partners to deliver clinical trials of emerging cancer treatments across all Rutherford Cancer Centres.
The information contained within this announcement is deemed to constitute inside information as stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulations (EU) No. 596/2014. Upon the publication of this announcement, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain.
The directors of Rutherford health plc accept responsibility for this announcement.
VIEW ANNOUNCEMENT ON AQUIS