06 November 2019
Rutherford Health plc
Interim Accounts to 31 August 2019
Rutherford Health plc (the "Company", or the "Group"), the holding company of a group committed to providing innovative cancer care of the highest quality, is pleased to announce today its interim results for the 6 months ended 31 August 2019.
- Revenues up 70% to GBP2.5m versus the prior year total and almost doubling of turnover compared with the previous six months, with further growth projected through H2 2019;
- Revenues in H2 will be further boosted by the broadening of the indications for Proton Beam Therapy ("PBT") treatment to support lung, liver and pancreatic cancers;
- NHS contracts won for imaging and systemic anti-cancer therapy ("SACT") in England & Wales;
- 3 proton therapy centres fully operational with strong pipelines developing;
- During the period under review, received GBP35m equity injection, repaid GBP25m debt and negotiated a GBP20m facility with a new provider on more attractive terms which was agreed on 17 October 2019.
The information contained within this announcement is deemed to constitute inside information as stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulations (EU) No. 596/2014. Upon the publication of this announcement, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain.
The directors of Rutherford Health plc accept responsibility for this announcement.
VIEW ANNOUNCEMENT ON NEX